Now publishers of both Facebook and Twitter based papers can create and customize their own Twitter widget for their paper via their Twitter account.
To get started, simply:
1. Go to your paper settings > add-ons
2. Move the Twitter widget button to ON
3. Click on "Help" to find a link to Twitter, where you can:
a) choose what the widget shall display (timeline, tweets, favorites, lists),
b) copy the code.
4. Paste the copied code in your paper settings and save your changes.
5. View your paper front page.
Want more add-ons? Read your own paper's headlines in your favorite RSS reader and offer your readers an RSS feed for the entire paper or just a topic area ! Learn more about what you can do with our knock-out $9/month Pro Plan. Go PRO!