You are getting the following message:
1. It's possible our service is temporarily having problems. You can indeed wait a few minutes and try again. Check @paper_li for any service announcements.
2. Test whether the issue is local to your environment (i.e. a setting change -or- an extension/add-on installed in your browser), try viewing the page in another browser. If you can sign into paper.li with another browser, then the issue is local to your browser and is due to an add-on, extension or a setting.
Some settings/extensions to check:
- Check your browser settings to ensure you are not blocking cookies. If you have that setting enabled, add paper.li to the exceptions.
- If the above two suggestions are not helpful, you can go through the troubleshooting guidelines found for these browsers:
3. If your paper is on a custom domain, and you are signing on with facebook or twitter, confirm that you have enabled third party cookies in your browser settings.
The auth service (which runs on paper.li domain) cannot maintain the session during sign in flow when you do it from your custom domain. In that case cookie set by paper.li auth is 3rd-party.
If you want to have Twitter or Facebook sign in functional on your custom domain paper you must accept 3rd-party cookies.
If these instructions aren't helping with your issue, tweet us at @paper_li with your paper URL and name of browser and we can investigate.