Edit the data in your Publisher Profile in Account Settings
Your photo, your name and your profile description were initially populated by the social media account (Twitter or Facebook) you used when you created your paper.li account. If you change any of these fields in twitter or facebook, your paper.li publisher profile will be updated the next time you log into your paper.li account.
However, you can also modify these fields in your Account Settings. Note: Once you have modified these fields in your paper.li account settings, we will no longer pull any editing changes from your social media account.
Edit your publisher profile in Account Settings
1. Sign into the paper.li using "Sign in" button, top right.
2. Once logged in, choose Main menu icon (top left):
Classic Design Main Menu icon
Modern Design Layout Main Menu icon
3. Click Account Settings.
4. Choose the Publisher Profile tab on the left to:
- upload a photo for your publisher profile;
- edit the name shown on your publisher account;
- edit your profile description;
- edit and add Social Networks, your blog or company page, and email link to your papers' editor's box. Find out more here.
- hide all publisher profile info entirely on your papers (name, photo, profile description, Social Networks). Find out more here.
- when clicking on the name and icon in editor's box (shown below) -or- on your "shared by" image/name that appears when you use the bookmarklet, redirect the default link from your paper.li publisher profile to your own website. Find out more here.
There are two distinct fields shown in your Editor's box in the classic layout. The Publisher Profile (circled in red) carries over to all your papers and is edited from your Account Settings, described above. You can also add a separate Editor's note (circled in green) for each paper you publish. Learn how here.