Publisher's Account Settings
Your Account Settings will allow you to view and change your publisher account's global settings. Account settings apply to all the papers you publish under that account.
You'll also be able to view a list of your papers under the publisher account, their subscription status, and renewal date. You may delete a paper, cancel a subscription, or upgrade a paper as well.
Find your Account Settings:
1. Sign into paper.li by clicking on the "sign in" button, top right.
2. Click the Main Menu icon, top left
Classic Design Main Menu icon
Modern Design Layout Main Menu icon
3. Click Account Settings, shown below.
Under the Publisher Profile tab, you can edit:
- your name
- your account avatar
- your general "about me" statement
- your social networks and links shown on papers (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc)
- visibility of all publisher profile info. You can choose to hide this information.
- edit the default hyperlink for your name and avatar shown on your paper.
- You may also delete your account (and all papers under the account.
- your contact email for marketing emails, paper update notifications, and service announcements (Note that editing your publisher email address does not affect your billing email.)
- how you choose to login (via Email, Facebook or Twitter)
- You will also find a link to resend an email to verify/confirm your email.
Under the Your papers tab, you will find:
- an overall list of your papers, along with their subscription status and renewal dates
- buttons to upgrade, cancel your Pro subscription, delete a paper, or download your subscribers.
Under Billing Info (Pro only) tab, you will find:
- the billing address we have on file
- your VAT number. A VAT (Value Added Tax) number only applies to businesses located in the European Union and is optional.
- a link to the billing information we have on file, which allows you to download past invoices and edit your billing information for each Pro subscription under the account. Note that if you have more than one Pro subscription, that billing email and billing information is stored separately.
What's next? Learn how to create your first paper!
Last updated: Julia, April 7 2016
Note: Don't find this article helpful? Please tell me how I can improve in the comments below.