We're sad to see you go, but we sincerely thank you for trying our service!
Whether you have signed up for the monthly or the yearly plan, you can cancel your Pro subscription plan at any time.
If you have signed up for the monthly plan, your paper will remain until the end of the 30 day billing cycle.
If you have signed up for the yearly plan, your paper will remain until the end of your 12 month contract.
In both cases (whether monthly or yearly), once you cancel, you will not be billed again at the end of the billing cycle. (For a yearly subscription, "billing cycle" is defined to be the end of your 12 month contract.)
We do not offer refunds or credits for a partial month (or year) of service.
To cancel your monthly or yearly plan follow these easy steps:
1. Sign into paper.li using the paper.li main menu by clicking "sign in" on the top right corner:
2. Once signed in, click the main menu icon (top left):
3. Click Account Settings, shown below.
4. Go to "Your Papers" on the left hand side of your screen.
5. Choose the paper you would like to cancel.
6. Click "Cancel" and confirm.
Your paper will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle, and your credit card will no longer be charged for this subscription.
Cancelling your subscription does not delete the paper. Your paper will remain on our newsstand until you decide to delete it.
Paper.li News Page App (on a WIX site)
If you wish to downgrade the Paper.li News App in WIX, you must downgrade within the WIX website using these WIX instructions.
Have something to say to help us improve our service? Tweet us @paper_li or contact us.