Two different emails to customize:
- Subscription Confirmation Request: Personalize the email sent to a reader immediately after he enters his email into the subscriber box. This email asks the reader to confirm they wish to subscribe. If reader does not confirm by clicking the link, he is not subscribed.
- Subscription Confirmation: Personalize the email sent to subscribers after they have confirmed their subscription (i.e. clicked link in email mentioned above). This email confirms to the subscriber that he has successfully subscribed.
If you have uploaded a top banner to your paper, your subscription confirmation emails will automatically include the banner.
Get started today! From your Paper Settings Dashboard, click Newsletter Service then Subscription Confirmation Emails.
1. Click on either type of email to start customizing your message....
2. Write your custom message. For the Subscription Confirmation Request be sure to clearly state to the subscriber that he needs to click the link to confirm the subscription!
3. Click in the second email type to customize. The purpose of the Subscription Confirmation is to confirm to the user that he is subscribed.
Haven't taken the Pro plunge yet for $9 USD/month? Go PRO!