Activate Social Channel login
1. Sign in to your account with the login credentials used in the past to access your account (whichever login option(s) has already been activated).
2. Once logged in, choose Main menu icon (top left):
Classic Design Main Menu icon
Modern Design Layout Main Menu icon
3. Go to your Account Settings.
4. Choose the Email & Social Channel Login tab and scroll down to Social Channel Login. Choose to connect to one or both social channels to login.
You may also disconnect a social channel by clicking the disconnect button. Disconnecting a social channel will remove the icon from the editor section of your paper and you will no longer have the option to login using that social channel.
5. A social channel may only be connected to one publisher account.
Icons in your editor's box showing by default
Icons for the social media channels you have connected (Twitter and/or Facebook) will be shown by default on your paper in the editor box.
However, if you have at least one Pro subscription, the default icons for your papers under a publisher account can be edited or hidden.