Verification of your email
When you sign up with paper.li, you must verify or confirm your email address so that we can ensure that your email address is a working email and that you have access to this address.
If you change your email in your Account Settings, your will need to re-verify or re-confirm your email address.
To verify your email address, click on the link in the email that is sent to you with the subject line "Please confirm your email – Paper.li Paper or Juice Mobile App"
If for any reason you need to resend this email, you can visit your Account Settings to trigger a new confirmation email sent.
1. Sign into paper.li using the paper.li main menu by clicking "sign in" on the top right corner:
2. Once signed in, click the main menu icon (top left):
3. Click on your Username and then Account Settings.
4. Choose Email & Social Channel Login.
5. Click on the link "Resend confirmation" shown below.
6. Click the link in the email you receive to confirm/verify your email.
If you have an email sign-in activated and you edit your email address, you will need to confirm the new email address before you can use it to login. Until the new email address is confirmed, you must use your old email address to sign-in.