Paper.li helps you source article content to share that includes a Call-to-Action button! Use the Call-to-Action to add your personal or business brand "stamp" to your content and to drive traffic back to your paper (or to any outside site Pro)!
All of our Publishers can now share the top article URL on Twitter with each new edition, along with a discreet call-to-action overlay on the article that both reminds readers who recommended the content and directs readers of the article back to their paper.
If you have an main website other than your paper and want to take your marketing to another level, upgrade to PRO and invite readers who click on the article to your main website URL. PRO publishers can also customize the messaging.
The call-to-action overlay is also applied when you share any individual article manually on your paper, using the share buttons under the article.
Call-to-action overlay on free papers
In addition to the free promotion tools given to all users, Pro Publishers can:
- turn on the automatic sharing of top headline articles on Facebook and/or Linkedin.
- customize the call-to-action overlay by including their avatar, creating their own message and pointing the call-to-action button to either their Pro paper or to any outside website.
- turn off the call-to-action overlay, if they choose.
Customizing the call-to-action overlay (Pro)
From your Social Media Settings...
Click on "Call-to-Action on Shared articles" to enable the feature and customize the messaging.
Customized call-to-action overlay
Sharing the top headline article URL
To turn on automatic sharing of the headline article:
- Go to your Social Media Settings.
- Enable your preferred social media using the settings for each channel
- Under the drop down button for each channel, enable sharing the headline article automatically for each new edition.
Note: Paper.li uses a frame to create a CTA (call-to-action) overlay for the shared article. If your shared article link does not include a CTA overlay and you have verified that the call-to-action overlay is enabled, it is due to the fact that site you're sharing does not support frames.