There are some situations where you may not want your name, publisher profile description, avatar or social media icons to appear on your paper. For example, publishers who have embedded their paper into their own website using an iframe or one of our widgets may find the editor's information repetitive if their website includes this information.
In this case, you may hide your publisher profile information on your papers. The change will apply to any embed (iframe or Nomad widget) you are using as well.
However, if you add content using the bookmarklet, your name and avatar will still appear as the "news sharer" under the article as we require showing the "source" for an article.
Hiding your publisher profile information requires at least one Pro paper subscription under the publisher account to unlock this option.
The publisher profile information is shown below - in the classic and modern layouts.
Hiding the publisher profile information in Account Settings
1. Sign into Paper.li using "Sign in" button, top right.
2. Once logged in, choose Main menu icon (top left):
Depending on where you are on the Paper.li site, it may look like this:
3. Click your user name to expand the dropdown menu, then click Account Settings.
4. Choose the Publisher Profile tab.
5. Un-click the "Display profile info ....." shown below.
6. Then click the button.