Publisher's Account Settings
Your Account Settings will allow you to view and change your publisher account's global settings. Account settings apply to all the papers you publish under that account.
Find your Account Settings:
1. Sign into Paper.li by clicking on the "sign in" button, top right.
2. Click the Main Menu icon, top left
Depending on where you are on the Paper.li site, it may look like this:
3. Click on the "down arrow" shown below.
Under the Profile option, you can edit:
- your name
- your account avatar
- your general "about me" statement
- your social networks and links shown on papers (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc)
- visibility of all publisher profile info. You can choose to hide this information.
- edit the default hyperlink for your name and avatar shown on your paper.
- You may also delete your account (and all papers under the account.