We now offer our publishers multiple log-in options for Paper.li.
Twitter, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Email
If you're a publisher with an existing account, you can activate these other types from the Email & Social Channel Login tab of your Account Settings.
Activate Social Channel login
1. Sign in to your account with the login credentials used in the past to access your account (whichever login option(s) has already been activated).
2. Once logged in, choose Main menu icon (top left):
Depending on where you are on the Paper.li site, it may look like this:
3. Click on your user name to expand the dropdown menu, then click on Account Settings.
4. Choose the Email & Social Channel Login tab and scroll down to Social Channel Login. Choose to connect to one or both social channels to login.
You may also disconnect a social channel by clicking the disconnect button. After disconnecting a social channel, you will no longer have the option to login using that channel.
5. A social channel may only be connected to one publisher account.
Article is closed for comments.