Publishers that have activated their Twitter account on their paper can choose how their Twitter account is added as a source in six different ways.
Your timeline links: pulls from all your tweets and retweets, plus tweets from everyone you follow.
Your tweeted links: pulls from your tweets and retweets.
- Your liked tweets: pulls from tweets you've liked. Liked tweets will be curated into your paper based on the date of the original tweet itself, not the date you liked the tweet.
- Your Private Twitter lists: pulls from your private, curated Twitter list(s).
Your preferred / saved Twitter searches
Add content from your Twitter Account
- From your Paper Settings, click the Content tab > Add sources > Find content sources.
- Then, click on "All options from your Twitter account."
- To add a source from your Twitter account to your list of sources, click the sign.
Note: If you have a protected twitter account, only confirmed followers have access to your tweets and complete profile. This means that Paper.li is not able to access your account.