Editing your content has never been easier! It's simple to delete an article, blacklist (a news spotter or site), reposition articles within your paper.
On your marks, get set... edit your paper!
To begin, be sure you are signed into your paper in order to have access to your publisher's editing buttons.
- To edit your paper, you must first click the edit button on the top right of your paper.
- Once in edit mode, you will notice editing icons on the bottom left of articles, videos and photos.
- Use the editing icons (bottom right of article) to move, delete or block the news sharer or website.
While in edit mode, the available editing icons will appear like this:
Key to the symbols
Click to drag/drop article/photo/video into another position
Delete the article/content
Click to access controls to block person or website.
For a paper using the classic or modern layouts (legacy):
- There is no edit button with the modern layout because you are already in edit mode. In the classic layout, you will see a "pencil" icon similar to the one shown above.
- Hover over the article, video or image and on the right, you'll find controls on the right that will allow you to drag/drop, delete or block a contributor or website.
If you are working on an open draft, you are already in "Edit mode" so there's no Edit button to click.
Find something in your paper that you don't want to include?
Blocking unwanted content is easy!
While in edit mode, click on the icon, shown below the unwanted article/content.
From there, a sub-menu will appear, allowing you to choose to block either the Twitter user that shared the content, or the website that the content originated from: