To manually add an article to your paper's current edition, please take the following steps:
1. Navigate to your paper's front page while logged-in to your publisher account, and start an editing session by clicking the edit/pencil button at the top-right of the page
2. Once in editing mode, hover your mouse over the button that will appear at the bottom-right of your paper's front page.
3. Then, select "Add a link" from the menu that appears.
4. A settings menu pop-up will appear, and provides a field where you can enter in the URL of the article you wish to add. Once you have entered in the article URL, press ENTER, and our system will fetch the content.
From this same pop-up you can enter in Custom Title and Description text for the article, as well as add or replace the articles main image. This allows you to import your own custom articles from a URL that you choose, and then further customize how they appear on your paper.
This customization can also be useful if we are not able to fetch the image, title, and/or summary of the article, for some reason.
5. Once you have entered in the URL you wish to add, and have customized the details as you wish, click the "Add" button, and the article will be added to your paper as the top Headline article.
Article is closed for comments.