To manually add an article to your paper's current edition, please take the following steps:
1. Navigate to your paper's front page while logged-in to your publisher account, and start an editing session by clicking the button at the top-right of the page
2. Once in editing mode, hover your mouse over the button that will appear at the bottom-right of your paper's front page.
3. Then, select "Add article by URL" from the menu that appears.
4. A settings menu will appear on the right hand side of your paper, and provides a field where you can enter in the URL of the article you wish to add and press Enter.
5. If our service is able to crawl the given site/URL, your article will return in the results below the input field. To add the article to your paper, click the button, shown below the returned article result.