Paper.li helps you create dynamic, changing tweets automatically, saving you valuable time.
Paper.li has always been a proponent of using mentions and hashtags on twitter posts to draw in an audience and increase your chances of engagement. With a flip of one (or two) switch(es), your Social Media Agent module helps you create tweets that change dynamically.
- Sharing the top article link: If you've turned on auto-share of the top article, you can now:
- Mention the author (Twitter): Turn on the toggle to automatically mention the @author. If we can detect the author's twitter handle in the article information, we'll include it. Note these caveats.
- Include hashtags (Twitter): Turn on the toggle to automatically include a related hashtag(s) for the article post.
- Sharing the web newspaper link: If you've turned on auto-share of your paper URL, you can:
- Include trending hashtags (Twitter): Turn on the toggle to include the most common trending hashtags for your paper's edition in the tweet.
- Include mentions (Twitter): Turn on the toggle to mention the news sharers who have helped create your paper. Note these caveats.