Use the full force of Paper.li to find and collect content for free. We use natural language processing, machine learning and social signals to analyse and extract the most relevant and engaging stories from social media and the web.
If you are a publisher of a free paper, you can use your paper as a way to discover interesting, relevant, topic-based content for your own personal use. Follow a topic, news story, brand, or business and discover news being shared that you might not have otherwise found. You'll receive email notifications in your mailbox for each fresh edition created and you can automatically share your content collection on Twitter for free.
When you upgrade your paper, you are given full access to three Pro modules for your paper, additional editing options, and priority support.
A Pro subscription includes:
(1) three Pro modules:
- Social Media module: use the Social Media module to deliver your content on Social Networks
- Webpage module: create a fully customized web presence and/or enhance your own website with your curated content using the Pro Webpage module.
- Newslettermodule: deliver content with the Pro Email newsletter. Maintain and develop relationships by sending out regular newsletters to subscribers filled with your collected content and personal message.
(2) More editorial control
Control over Promotion: Manual control over when you promote your paper via email to your subscribers and on social channels.
Control over Publishing: Ability to turn off the auto-updated edition of your paper, and manually curate a draft offline on a schedule that's convenient to you. Add content to your offline draft using the bookmarklet, and publish later when you're ready.
(3) Plus! Fast-tracked Pro customer support
- When you upgrade, a dedicated email is given in your billing confirmation email to fast-track your support, as shown below.
If you're no longer able to find the dedicated PRO email you can also submit a request. Your ticket will be flagged as Pro and we make every attempt to give your request Pro priority.