*** Please note. The instructions found here are for Legacy Pro papers. Modern/New papers will not find these settings.
Go to your Newsletter Settings , click Options > Newsletter Layout.
Once in Newsletter layout, choose and edit a layout type.
The three types of newsletters to choose from:
- Top article: sends the featured article of your latest edition.
- Headlines: sends all articles in headlines section.
- Full newsletter: sends all articles on the front page of your paper.
Be sure to browse through the rest of Newsletter Settings > Options, to find more ways to alter and customize your newsletter settings.
Decide how you will send your emails. You can either:
- Send your newsletters using the paper.li email service. With this option, emails are sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" but can be customized with a text alias that shows in the subscriber's inbox. We are required by law to include in the footer a statement "Email powered by Paper.li".
- Send your newsletters using our Mailchimp integration, found in Newsletter Settings > Options > Mailchimp.
- Send your emails using any other third party service by exporting the HTML, found in Newsletters Settings > Options > HTML Export.
* If you would prefer to add your own email address to replace "email@example.com" and remove the footer "Email powered by paper.li", you may prefer to send your newsletters via Mailchimp or another third party service. These two options are not automatic however.