*** Please note. The instructions found here are for Legacy Pro papers. Modern/New papers will not find these settings.
Go to your Newsletter Settings , click Options > Newsletter Layout.
Once in Newsletter layout, choose and edit a layout type.
The three types of newsletters to choose from:
- Top article: sends the featured article of your latest edition.
- Headlines: sends all articles in headlines section.
- Full newsletter: sends all articles on the front page of your paper.
Be sure to browse through the rest of Newsletter Settings > Options, to find more ways to alter and customize your newsletter settings.
Decide how you will send your emails. You can either:
- Send your newsletters using the paper.li email service. With this option, emails are sent from "firstname.lastname@example.org" but can be customized with a text alias that shows in the subscriber's inbox. We are required by law to include in the footer a statement "Email powered by Paper.li".
- Send your newsletters using our Mailchimp integration, found in Newsletter Settings > Options > Mailchimp.
- Send your emails using any other third party service by exporting the HTML, found in Newsletters Settings > Options > HTML Export.
* If you would prefer to add your own email address to replace "email@example.com" and remove the footer "Email powered by paper.li", you may prefer to send your newsletters via Mailchimp or another third party service. These two options are not automatic however.
Article is closed for comments.