I created this ticket as a "compromise" to the functionality of auto-sending daily via mailchimp.
- Currently you support exporting to mailchimp, but it is a 1 time export of the email which doesn't scale.
- Currently I have to manage multiple email lists (paperli and mailchimp)
- Idea 1: Do the auto exporting, and auto sending via the paper.li settings UI. I don't think this is possible, but some sort of "export the newspaper + make the campaign + send to a specific list + group/source" where paper.li has all the settings to do so.
- Idea 2: Retrieve the list (with an option to select a group/source i.e. signup form from paperli) from mailchimp and then send via paper.li servers (or mailchimp servers).
- Idea 3: At least let me subscribe a person to both mailchimp and paperli so the source of truth may be in mailchimp.
I feel like Idea 2 is more realistic because you can connect your mailchimp account to paperli, thus paperli should be able to retrieve that information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.