Skip to main content


1 comment

  • Official comment
    Dorian Staten

    Hi Nick,

    Would you like the paper reassigned or deleted? If you'd like it reassigned, the person taking over will need to create a publisher account. If you'll provide the name on the new account, I can reassign the paper for you. If you'd simply like the paper deleted, I can do that as well, just let me know.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.