Skip to main content

Ayuda por favor! HELP!



  • Official comment
    Dorian Staten


    You don't need to change your nameservers. You just need to find where you manage A records in your domain's DNS settings. Once there, just ensure that you have only one A record, and that it points to That's it. You can then save your domain in your paper's settings.

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Elvia Figueroa

    Necesito información sobre mi cuenta

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Dorian Staten

    Hi Elvia,

    Please submit a support ticket, and we'll be happy to help.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.