Skip to main content



  • Official comment
    Dorian Staten


    Please understand that to use a custom domain (or subdomain in this case), you must:

    1. Purchase/register your domain
    2. Create a CNAME with the name newsvidapluscm that points to
    3. Save your domain in your Paper Settings Dashboard under Web Newspaper > Custom Domain


    Comment actions Permalink
  • Latasha Martinez

    I need a link to share for my online class

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Dorian Staten

    Hi Latasha,

    What exactly do you need to link to? If it's to your papers, you can find your papers under My Papers in the menu in the top-left corner of any page on our site. Simply visit your papers and then copy the URL in your browser's URL box.

    If you're referring to a different link, please let me know.

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.